Here's who this applies to:
1. You bought someone a book as a gift and the book came with an online tutorial.
2. You bought someone an online course.
In either scenario, the solution is to change the email address in our system that was set up for course access. The video and steps below explain how to do this. The GREAT thing about this is that when you make this change there will be no notification sent to the new person, so the surprise WON'T be spoiled.
Watch this video if you want to change the email address you use to log in to an online course.
Steps shown in this video:
1. The course dashboard can be found at the site https://courses.handlettereddesign.com
2. Log in with the password provided to you after your purchase
3. On the Dashboard page, in the top right corner, click the drop down menu and select "My Account"
4. On the Account page you can change your email address and remember to press "Save Changes"
5. You can also change your email address on the account page. :)
This information is useful if you bought the course for someone else and want to change the account to be in their name.